Join the CCO Board of Directors
The Board of Directors is seeking new directors to fill current and anticipated vacancies.
In accordance with the general responsibilities of non-profit boards of directors, the primary responsibilities of the CCO Directors are three-fold:
- To give the organization direction and establish its vision, mission and values;
- To provide oversight, especially in financial matters, to ensure accountability;
- To support the organization by seeking the resources (people, money, other) it needs to accomplish its mission.
Potential Directors should be practicing Christians, prepared to sign the CCO Statement of Faith and have:
- an understanding of the CCO Mission/Vision and Values;
- management, administrative, financial or other experience in dealing with people and organizations in a service provider-client centered environment;
- the capacity to invest personal time averaging 4-5 hours a month.
Those interested in joining the CCO Board of Directors should forward a resume outlining their qualifications to the attention of the Board Chair, Dennis Nazarenko, at email@example.com