We the directors, staff, therapists, volunteers and supporting community of the CCO value:
- Christian Principles and Lifestyle: We value the provision of God-honouring, accessible and professional therapeutic services to all members of the community.
- Client Confidentiality and Privacy: We are committed to maintaining client confidentiality and privacy, in compliance within the legal and regulatory framework in which we work and to being an example of best confidentiality and privacy practices in the psychotherapy community.
- Professionalism in Service: We value professionalism in training/education, service delivery and the work environment
- Fair, Equitable, Safe Working Conditions: We value a caring, safe, healthy and harassment-free working environment that supports personal and professional growth.
- Stewardship of resources: We value due diligence and stewardship in accounting for CCO's financial and other assets. This extends to our staff, volunteers and community partners.