We the directors, staff, therapists, volunteers and supporting community of the CCO value:
- Christian Principles and Lifestyle: We value the provision of God-honouring, accessible therapeutic services to serve people of all faiths as well as those who claim no faith at all.
- Client Confidentiality and Privacy: We value professionalism in training/education and service delivery.
- Professionalism in Service: We value professionalism in training/education, service delivery and the work environment
- Fair, Equitable, Safe Working Conditions: We value a caring, safe, healthy and harassment-free working environment that supports personal and professional growth.
- Stewardship of resources: We value due diligence and stewardship in accounting for CCO's financial and other assets, and we value our staff, volunteers and community.